Services Offered At The Divorce Mediation Long Island Center in Suffolk County, NY “near me”
We help you move quickly, safely and inexpensively through the divorce process. Our expertise is in calming the situation while finding the best solutions for your children, your property, your finances and yourself.
Our Services at the Long Island Divorce Mediation Center include:
(Two locations for your divorce mediation ‘near me’ convenience.)
- Free Consultation so you can find out your rights and decide if we are right for you.
- Divorce Mediation Sessions – our average is 2, unlike most Divorce Mediators
- All legal paperwork – Agreements and final divorce papers (Divorce Packet)
- All filing of legal papers for your Divorce
- QDROs (Qualified Domestic Relations Order) – mandated way to divide up pensions, if required
- Deed Transfer, if you sell the house
- New Wills
- Family Court Matters
- Paperwork done for Divorce Mediators who are not lawyers
- Legal Agreements reviewed
- Divorce Counseling
- Co-Parenting Counseling